Pain Management at Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
Let Us Help You Live Pain-Free
Pain is a complex medical condition that can profoundly affect an individual’s physical and mental health. The compassionate professionals at Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center’s Pain Management Center specialize in the precise diagnosis and treatment of neck, back and joint pain, headaches and other painful conditions. We have the solutions you need to live pain-free.
You don't have to live with pain! Call the pain experts at 773.296.7937. Our goal is to have you come in for an appointment within 24 hours.
Why Choose Us for Pain Management?
Learn more about what makes our Pain Management Center your best choice.
- Compassionate care: We understand the urgency of pain. Our goal is to see you within 24 hours of your call. Hear what our patients have to say.
- The Pain Management Center has expanded facilities for comprehensive pain diagnosis and treatment.
- Our award-winning pain management physicians are board-certified experts with specialized training in interventional pain management.
- We’re experts at work-related injuries and accept workers’ compensation cases.
- Hablamos español.
Conditions We Treat
The experts at the Pain Management Center at Illinois Masonic Medical Center treat a wide variety of acute and chronic conditions, including:
- Neck and head pain, including whiplash and other trauma
- Back pain, including pain from failed back surgery
- Joint pain from osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis
- Degenerative disc disease
- Spinal compression fractures
- Sciatica/herniated disc
- Work-related and sports-related pain
- Burning and/or shooting pain involving arms and/or legs
- Cancer pain
- Shingles pain
Pain Management Services & Treatments
The Pain Management Center physicians carefully evaluate your condition and provide advanced treatments including:
- Epidural injections
- Nerve blocks
- Facet injections
- Radiofrequency ablation
- Intrathecal pumps
- Spinal cord stimulation
- Percutaneous discectomy
Learn more about our services and treatments.
Meet Our Care Team
The physicians at the Pain Management Center are experts in pain diagnosis and management. We work closely with you, your primary care physician and other specialists on a customized plan to treat your pain.
Meet our team of experts.