At Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center, your family has access to exceptional pediatric care close to home in the heart of Chicago’s Lake View neighborhood. Our experienced and compassionate pediatric professionals have the skill, training and technology to provide a wide range of services for children – in both inpatient and outpatient settings.
Make Illinois Masonic Medical Center a medical home for your children’s health care.
Serving Children and Their Families
Our comprehensive pediatric services include:
- Pediatric hospitalists – physicians who specialize in caring for pediatric patients in the hospital. Our pediatric hospitalists are on-site around-the-clock.
- Pediatric medical specialists – pediatric physicians who specialize in specific types of children’s care, including:
- Developmental pediatrics
- Emergency medicine
- Infectious diseases
- Pediatric surgery
- Pulmonary medicine
- Pediatric surgical specialists, including:
- Ear, nose and throat
- General surgery
- Plastic surgery
- Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) and Perinatal Center
- 24-hour care for critically ill babies and women with high-risk pregnancies (in addition to routine obstetric services)
- Level III is the highest NICU designation awarded by the state.
- Outpatient services
- Child life services – providing emotional and physical support for babies, children and teens as well as their families during hospital stays
- Behavioral Health Services
We’re here to serve your family day and night.
For help finding a physician or to schedule an appointment, call 1.800.3.ADVOCATE (1.800.323.8622).
To reach our Pediatric Specialty Center, call 1.877.404.PEDS (1.877.404.7337).
Physicians: To refer a patient, call 1.877.404.PEDS (1.877.404.7337) or 773.296.7147.