If you have an appointment with a physical or occupational therapist, audiologist or speech-language pathologist at Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center, this information will help you plan for your visit. If you have questions, you can also always call 773.296.7450 to speak with a member of our team.
- If it is your first appointment, please try to arrive a half hour before your scheduled appointment time. This allows time for registration.
- Most appointments last about an hour.
- It is important to dress comfortably, as your session may involve exercises. Please feel free to bring a change of clothes.
- Dress to expose the part of your body that is being treated. For example, if you have neck pain, don’t wear a turtleneck.
- To get the most out of your session, we recommend not bringing young children with you to your appointment.
- A parent or guardian should accompany pediatric patients to their appointment.
Please download and complete these forms and bring them with you to your appointment.
We have two locations, conveniently located on the North Side of Chicago near CTA trains and buses:
Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
836 W. Wellington Ave.
Chicago, IL 60657
Parking is available in the Wellington Parking Garage, on Wellington Avenue east of the L tracks. Patient service representatives at the Information Desk in the main lobby of the hospital can validate your parking ticket for a discounted rate.
We are also just a short walk from the Wellington L station and CTA buses.
Illinois Masonic Medical Center Physical Therapy – Ravenswood
4600 N. Ravenswood Ave.
Chicago, IL 60625
Free parking is available. Our Ravenswood facility is also located a few blocks from the Ravenswood Metra station and close to the Montrose and Damen L stations and CTA buses.
We would be happy to answer any questions you have prior to your appointment. Please call 773.296.7450 or 773.989.3900.