- To schedule an appointment, please call the Neurosciences Institute and Comprehensive Spine Center at 773.296.6666.
- Be prepared to speak about your symptoms and medical history to the best of your ability.
- If you need a translator for your appointment, please let us know. We provide translators for Spanish, Polish and American Sign Language.
Patient Forms and Records
New patients should print and complete the following forms. Remember to sign each form and bring it with you to your appointment.
What to Bring
Please bring the following with you to make sure your visit goes as smoothly as possible:
- Insurance card or public aid card
- Photo identification
- Physician referral
- All medical records relevant to your condition
- A CD of your MRI, MRA or CT scans if they were performed elsewhere
Parking for the medical center is available in the Halsted Parking Garage, located on Halsted Street just north of Wellington Avenue.
Patient service representatives on the first floor can validate your parking ticket. Validation is also available at the Information Desk in the Main Lobby.
Neurosciences Institute and Comprehensive Spine Center
Medical Office Center, Suite 703
3000 N. Halsted Street
Chicago, IL 60657
Map and Directions
For information about our services or to schedule an appointment, call 773.296.6666.
Physicians: To refer a new patient, call 773.296.6666.
8 am – 4:30 pm, Monday – Friday
Additional information for patients and visitors.