Progressive, Convenient Health Care for Everyone
At Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center, we are committed to the wellness of our patients and our community. Developing a good relationship with your primary care provider is the first step in creating a health plan for all stages of your life.
Nearly 900 primary care providers in the Chicago area are affiliated with Illinois Masonic Medical Center, and same-day appointments are available at most of our health centers.
Find a Primary Care Physician
Whether you’re looking for a provider who specializes in gynecology or you want a physician who can care for your whole family, our primary care physicians will provide you with award-winning care.
Our primary care physicians offer the following services:
Find a primary care physician who meets your needs.
- Adult medical care
- Geriatric care
- Mental health services
- Preventive care
- Obstetrics and gynecology
- Pediatric care
- Women's health services
- Sunday walk-in clinics — call 773.279.6200 for more information
Find a primary care practice near you.
What Is Primary Care?
Primary care providers are medical practitioners who assist with preventive care, gynecological care, chronic condition management and illness treatment. If you require more in-depth care, our board-certified physicians can connect you with specialists from Illinois Masonic Medical Center.
Primary care providers include:
See more on choosing a primary care provider and why it is important to have one.
Why Choose Us for Primary Care?
- Our board-certified physicians participate in ongoing education to stay up-to-date with the latest treatments and technologies.
- Our clinics offer proximity and access to the specialists and state-of-the-art technology at Illinois Masonic Medical Center.
- Our physicians, nurses and clinic staff welcome patients of all cultural backgrounds, sexual orientations and gender identities.
- Many of our nurses have received national designations, such as certifications in diabetes education, demonstrating their commitment to their patients and their profession.
- We have high patient satisfaction ratings, which are measured throughout the year.
- Illinois Masonic Medical Center physicians consistently appear in Chicago magazine’s list of Chicago’s Top Doctors for Women.
- The physicians at our Women's Health Resources office focus on primary care for women. To learn more or make an appointment, call 773.296.3500.
Our Primary Care Services
Primary care represents a broad spectrum of services, including preventive care, wellness, nutritional counseling and gynecological care. Primary care services typically include:
- Annual physicals
- Nutritional counseling and weight management
- Acute care
- Preventive care
- Routine screenings
- Minor surgical procedures
- Comprehensive prenatal and childbirth care
- School and sports physicals
Primary care physicians are trained to recognize conditions that require specialized care and refer patients to specialists when necessary.
Learn more about our primary care services.