The clear alternative to braces.
Invisalign uses a series of clear aligners that are custom-molded to fit you. The virtually invisible aligners gradually reposition your teeth into a smile you'll be proud of.
- Remove your aligners to eat, brush and floss
- Change aligners every two weeks
- Your teeth move little by little
- Regular progress checks with your dentist or orthodontist
- Results often in 6 months to 1 year
Additional information about invisalign
Dental Implants are the most "natural" solution to replace missing teeth. If you qualify as a candidate, the benefits of this treatment include:
- No need to cut down adjacent healthy teeth as in more conventional forms of tooth replacement
- Implants function and allow for more superior esthetics
- Can eliminate the pain of ill-fitting partials and dentures
- Help to preserve the bone and the integrity of the facial structures
Learn more about the Straumann Implant System
Please contact our office at 773.871.1461 to request a complimentary implant or Invisalign consultation. At that time a no obligation evaluation would be done to determine eligibility and estimated cost of treatment.