Outpatient Infusion Center Services and Treatments
We specialize in intravenous (IV) infusion therapy that targets specific medical conditions such as osteoporosis, arthritis, inflammatory bowel disease and asthma. We work directly with your physician to create a customized treatment plan to meet your needs.
Infusion Therapies Offered
- Osteoporosis, osteopenia, Paget’s disease: Reclast, Zometa, Aredia, Prolia
- Iron deficiencies: Venofer, Ferrlecit, Iron Dextran
- Multiple sclerosis: Tysabri, Solu-Medrol
- Rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis: Rituxan, Orencia, Actemra, Solu-Medrol, Remicade
- Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis: Remicade
- Immunosuppresant disorders: IVIG
We also offer:
- Aranesp, Neupogen and Neulasta subcutaneous injections
- Antipsychotic medication therapies
- ACTH (cosyntropin) stimulation testing
- Hydration therapy
- IV antibiotic therapies
- Infusions prepared in the hospital pharmacy
To ensure optimal outcomes, our team also provides the following services to support our clinical care:
- Comprehensive assessment and evaluation prior to initial treatment
- Educational resources
- Consistent care coordination and timely communication with your primary care physician
Our nurses are qualified to access patients’ internal chest ports and PICC lines.
Our facility was designed with our patients’ comfort in mind. We offer recliners, blankets, Wi-Fi, televisions, DVD players, reading materials and refreshments. Other benefits:
- Quick access to treatment – usually within one week of referral
- Convenient parking
- Hospital-affiliated pharmacy services
- Care-oriented staff
- Assistance with billing, scheduling and referrals
The Outpatient Infusion Center does not require a consultation. Referring physicians remain the primary care providers, and we will share clinical updates with infusion records with them. All services are pre-certified for insurance coverage.
Location and Hours
The Outpatient Infusion Center is located in the Medical Office Center at Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center.
3000 N. Halsted Street
Chicago, Illinois 60657
Map and Directions
Parking & Public Transportation
Parking for the Medical Office Center is available in the Halsted Parking Garage. Patient service representatives at the Information Desk in the main lobby of the hospital and on first floor of the Medical Office Center can validate your parking ticket.
We are also just a short walk from the Wellington L station and CTA buses.
To schedule an appointment, call 773.296.8450.
Physician orders can be faxed to 773.296.7151.