We're with you every step of the way!
The Pediatric Developmental Center provides the most comprehensive diagnostic center for infants, toddlers, children and adolescents in the entire Chicago area. Our services include:
- Multidisciplinary diagnostic program
- Early intervention for infants and toddlers
- Behavioral Psychology Program
- Intensive treatment for children with autism
- Family support program, including groups for siblings of children with disabilities and chronic illnesses
- Pediatric rehabilitation
Learn more about:
Early Intervention Services
The Autism Treatment Program
Behavioral Psychology Services
Pediatric Rehabilitation Services
Multidisciplinary Diagnostic Services
For more information on diagnosis, treatment and our specialized programs, contact the Pediatric Developmental Center at 773.296.7340.