Urogynecology at Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
Innovative Care for a Better Quality of Life
Problems with urinary and bowel control can be embarrassing and can hinder the way you live your daily life. Fortunately, specialists can help treat your problems and get you back to the activities you enjoy.
Urogynecologists are gynecologists who specialize in caring for women with pelvic floor disorders such as incontinence, pelvic pain and pelvic organ prolapse. The urogynecologists at Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center are understanding, caring professionals dedicated to helping patients improve their quality of life through innovative treatments for bladder, kidney, urinary and pelvic floor disorders. Learn more about the comprehensive services we provide.
For other related issues, visit these specialists at Illinois Masonic Medical Center:
- Urologists specialize in conditions of the male and female urinary tract and the male reproductive organs.
- Colorectal surgeons specialize in conditions of the colon, rectum and anus and treat both men and women.
- Gastroenterologists specialize in conditions related to the gastrointestinal tract and treat both men and women.
Search for a specialist for your needs.
Why Choose Us for Urogynecology?
- Our commitment to minimally invasive treatment methods, including robotic surgery, for faster recovery and less scaring
- Experienced team of board-certified physicians with a reputation for clinical excellence
- Professional staff at Advocate Medical Group – Chicago Urogynecology known for compassion and confidentiality in helping patients deal with uncomfortable conditions
- Innovative treatments using advanced technology and the least invasive methods possible
- Highest quality care provided in comfortable, welcoming inpatient and outpatient settings
Learn more about the comprehensive services we provide.
Conditions We Treat
We treat most urinary tract conditions and pelvic floor disorders in women, including:
Find a urogynecologist.
Services and Treatments
We offer a wide range of services and advanced treatments for urogynecologic conditions — in both inpatient and outpatient settings. Our physicians are skilled at diagnosing conditions and helping patients select the best treatment options. Conditions requiring surgery can often be treated with minimally invasive procedures, getting you back to your routine more quickly.
Learn more about the services and treatments we offer.
Meet Our Urogynecology Team
Illinois Masonic Medical Center’s urogynecology team specializes in treating urinary tract conditions and pelvic floor disorders with a range of treatment options, beginning with the least invasive.
Meet our urogynecology team.