Urology at Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
Innovative Care for a Better Quality of Life
Problems with urinary control and sexual function can be hard to discuss. They can also hinder the way you live your daily life. The urologists at Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center are understanding, caring professionals dedicated to helping patients improve their quality of life through innovative treatments for diseases of the male and female urinary tract and the male reproductive system.
Learn more about the comprehensive services we provide for men and women.
For other related issues, visit these specialists at Illinois Masonic Medical Center:
- Urogynecologists specialize in treating conditions of the reproductive system and lower urinary tract in women.
- Colorectal surgeons specialize in conditions of the colon, rectum and anus and treat both men and women.
- Gastroenterologists specialize in conditions related to the gastrointestinal tract and treat both men and women.
Find a specialist for your needs.
Why Choose Us for Urogynecology?
- Our commitment to minimally invasive treatment methods, including robotic surgery, for faster recovery and less scarring
- Experienced team of board-certified physicians with a reputation for clinical excellence
- Professional staff known for compassion and confidentiality in helping patients deal with uncomfortable conditions
- Innovative treatments using advanced technology and the least invasive methods possible
- Highest quality care provided in comfortable, welcoming inpatient and outpatient settings
Learn more about the comprehensive services we provide.
Conditions We Treat
We treat most conditions of the bladder, kidney, urinary tract and male reproductive system, including:
Services and Treatments
We offer a wide range of services and advanced treatments for urologic conditions — in both inpatient and outpatient settings. Our physicians are skilled at diagnosing conditions and helping patients select the best treatment options. Conditions requiring surgery can often be treated with minimally invasive procedures, getting you back to your routine more quickly.
Learn more about the services and treatments we offer.
Meet Our Care Team
Illinois Masonic Medical Center’s urology team specializes in treating bladder, kidney, urinary and male reproductive system disorders with a range of treatment options, beginning with the least invasive.
Meet our urology team.