The experienced physicians at Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center’s Vision Correction Center have extensive training in assisting people with their vision correction needs. Our knowledgeable, friendly staff is dedicated to your complete satisfaction.
Our surgeons have performed thousands of vision correction procedures — experience you can trust for optimal results with minimal risk of complications. Each candidate interested in vision correction is carefully evaluated, according to the guidelines set by the American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery, to ensure laser surgery is the right course of action.
Corrective Services for Your Vision Needs
We offer the following services for a variety of vision conditions:
LASIK (laser-assisted in situ keratomileusis) or PRK (photorefractive keratectomy) to correct:
- Nearsightedness (myopia): A type of refractive error in the eye in which the eye is focused incorrectly, making distant objects appear blurred
- Farsightedness (hyperopia): A condition in which light entering the eye is focused behind the retina instead of directly on it, making it difficult to focus on objects that are close to you
- Astigmatism: Abnormal curvature of the cornea (the clear tissue covering the front of the eye) causing vision to be out of focus
Intacs to correct:
- Keratoconus: A degenerative condition that changes the shape of the cornea over time, impairing vision
LenSx to correct:
- Cataracts: A clouding in the lens of your eye
Learn more about our advanced laser procedures for vision correction.
Schedule a Complimentary Consultation
Call 773.296.3937 to schedule a complimentary consultation or request a consultation online.