Vision Services at Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
Providing a Clear Vision for Your Future
Want to see the world more clearly? The fellowship-trained ophthalmologists at Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center offer the most advanced vision correction technology for patients of all ages, with a focus on refractive surgery, including laser vision correction, in a hospital-based setting.
Because your eyes are as unique as you are, we offer complimentary personal consultations to help you determine if you’re an appropriate candidate for laser surgery and what procedure is best for you. Our services are performed in our Vision Correction Center.
Let us help you see your way to the best vision possible.
Why Choose Us for Vision Correction?
- Our surgeons have performed thousands of vision correction procedures. They offer experience you can trust in a hospital-based setting, for optimal results with minimal risk of complications.
- Our ophthalmology team includes physicians recognized as the best in their field in U.S. News Media Group’s 2011 Top Doctors listing.
- We specialize in leading-edge laser technology for the highest degree of safety and accuracy, including:
- IntraLaseTM FS Technology, a blade-free LASIK technique that offers physicians an extremely high degree of control for exceptional outcomes with shorter recovery times for patients
- Allegretto Wave® Eye-Q Laser, which tracks eye movements in milliseconds, allowing for extremely precise corneal shaping
- Our hospital-based outpatient Vision Correction Center is dedicated entirely to laser eye surgery for your convenience and safety.
See more reasons to choose Illinois Masonic Medical Center for vision care.
Conditions We Treat
Advanced Laser Procedures
Illinois Masonic Medical Center’s Vision Correction Center continues to invest in the most advanced laser technologies available to help our patients achieve the best possible vision with minimal risk of complications. We specialize in:
- LASIK (laser-assisted in situ keratomileusis): Leading-edge laser eye surgery
- PRK (photorefractive keratectomy): Traditional corrective laser surgery for patients who are not candidates for LASIK
- Intacs: Corneal implant procedure for patients with keratoconus, a degenerative condition that changes the shape of the cornea over time, impairing vision
- LenSx: A bladeless procedure that allows for more precision, individualization and safety during cataract surgery
Learn more about our advanced laser procedures.
Meet Our Care Team
The board-certified ophthalmologists and eye surgeons at Illinois Masonic Medical Center specialize in advanced laser eye surgery and are recognized nationally for their work in corneal surgery. Ongoing training ensures that our ophthalmologists are laser-surgery certified and offer the most advanced vision care services.
Meet our vision care team.
Learn more about LASIK and other vision correction procedures offered at the Vision Correction Center at Illinois Masonic Medical Center. Call 773.296.3937 to schedule a complimentary consultation or request a consultation online.
You can also find a physician and request an appointment online.