Why Choose Us for Imaging Services?
Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center has built a progressive radiology and diagnostic imaging program to assist you and your doctor in learning about your health and making the best medical decisions possible.
Experienced Diagnosis by Certified Professionals
- Board-certified and subspecialty-trained physicians manage every step of the process, from administering tests to relaying results.
- Our certified specialists are qualified to recognize abnormalities and recommend treatment options.
- Our physicians stay up-to-date on new technology, teach and train residents, engage in research and pioneer practices that shape the future of diagnostic imaging.
Ultramodern Equipment and Advanced Medical Imaging Facilities
- State-of-the-art radiology facilities use leading-edge technology and emphasize patient comfort.
- Fully digitized CT scans, MRIs and other body scans improve access and accuracy.
- Accredited by the American College of Radiology, our imaging equipment meets a high standard of care.
- PET scans are performed in a beautifully furnished suite, not a mobile unit.
- Our open MRI provides high-level diagnostics for patients uncomfortable with enclosed spaces.
Our Women’s Imaging Center
- Mammograms scheduled in a fraction of the time it takes elsewhere
- Day, evening and Saturday appointments for your convenience
- Computer-assisted diagnosis programs that highlight unusual scans and reduce the wait time for results
Accessible Care and Fast Results
- Walk-ins accepted for X-rays and other required tests with physician referral
- Discounted parking during appointments
- Located near CTA trains and buses
- Test results often received within 24 hours
Take a virtual tour of our imaging center
To make an appointment, call 773.296.3000.