Neurosurgical Training and Experience You Can Count On
Each of our neurosurgeons at Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center has completed specialized training in diagnosing and treating neurological and spine conditions through a seven-year residency — more surgical training than physicians in any other specialty. Because of this extensive medical training and decades of combined experience, our experts at the Neurosciences Institute and Comprehensive Spine Center excel at diagnosing and treating cranial, spine and neurological conditions.
When you choose the Neurosciences Institute and Comprehensive Spine Center, you are choosing:
- A team of board-certified neurosurgeons with a reputation for surgical excellence, innovation and collaborative care
- Physicians who believe in offering individualized care to help you achieve the best outcomes
- A Thomson Reuters 100 Top Hospital in the nation
- A facility recognized as one of the Best Hospitals in Chicago by U.S.News & World Report
- Nurses recognized with Magnet status for nursing excellence
- A hospital recognized by The Joint Commission as a Primary Stroke Center for its commitment to comprehensive, quality care for stroke patients - learn more about the signs of stroke and your risk factors.
Access to Physicians Who Care
Our primary goal at the Neurosciences Institute and Comprehensive Spine Center is to provide an unsurpassed level of care to our patients. We work as a team with other Illinois Masonic Medical Center professionals to develop a personalized treatment plan for each patient. Your care team may include neuroradiologists, neurodiagnosticians, neurologists, neuro-oncologists, pain specialists, rehabilitation specialists and specially trained nurses.
- If you have an urgent matter, you will be seen on the same day.
- If you are looking for a physician consultation, you will receive an appointment within five days.
- Upon arrival, you will be greeted by patient service representatives who will help you navigate your care.
- When appropriate, you will receive a comprehensive, multidisciplinary work-up on the same day, including consult, imaging, pain treatment or rehab services.
- We will collaborate with your referring physician to develop the care plan that is best for you.
- After your consultation, we will communicate with your physician within 48 hours to share your treatment plan.
- For HMO patients, our team will help you expedite the HMO referral process.
For more information or to make an appointment, call the Neurosciences Institute and Comprehensive Spine Center at 773.296.6666.