When you choose Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center for urology, you have access to experienced, compassionate professionals and innovative care for conditions of the bladder, kidney, urinary tract and the male reproductive system.
Expertise You Can Trust for a Better Quality of Life
- An experienced team of board-certified physicians with a reputation for clinical excellence, innovation and collaborative care
- Physicians who serve as faculty of the University of Illinois College of Medicine and John H. Stroger, Jr. Hospital of Cook County and teach the next generation of urologists through residency programs
- Specially trained professionals known for their sensitivity, compassion and confidentiality in helping patients deal with painful, sometimes embarrassing conditions – our physicians and staff are multilingual and sensitive to all sexual orientations, gender identities and cultural values.
- Services available in comfortable, welcoming inpatient and outpatient settings
Innovative Care Using the Least Invasive Treatments Methods
- Full continuum of urologic care, including leading-edge diagnostic tools and treatment options for a wide range of conditions
- Our commitment to minimally invasive treatment methods, including robotic surgery and laparoscopic procedures and to sparing organs and nerves as much as possible during surgery
- A dedication to working closely with patients to select the best treatment methods available to achieve their desired outcome
- Innovative treatments, such as:
- Botulinum toxin (Botox) injections into the bladder muscles and InterStim® neuromodulation therapy for urinary incontinence
- Brachytherapy and external beam radiation for prostate cancer
- PROVENGE® immunotherapy for advanced prostate cancer
- Radiofrequency ablation of kidney tumors
Quality You Expect
- Nationally recognized physicians – listed among U.S. News Media Group’s 2011 Top Doctors
- Physicians named by Chicago magazine as Top Doctors for Women in Chicago for 2011
- Ranked one of the nation’s 100 Top Hospitals in 2010, 2011 and 2012 by Thomson Reuters and one of the best hospitals by in Chicago in 2011 by U.S.News & World Report
- Recognized with Magnet status — a national award for excellence in nursing care
To learn more, for help finding a physician or to schedule an appointment, call 1.800.3.ADVOCATE (1.800.323.8622). You can also find a physician and request an appointment online.
Physicians: To refer a patient, call 773.296.7159.