The decision to have vision correction surgery should be made with great care. It is important to consult a fellowship-trained ophthalmologist who will candidly discuss your options with you. After thoroughly examining your eyes, the physicians at Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center will explain the different procedures available to you and answer all your questions. Consultations are complimentary.
When you choose the Vision Correction Center at Illinois Masonic Medical Center, you are choosing:
Hospital-Based Eye Surgical Suites
- One of only a few laser suites in the area dedicated entirely to laser eye surgery – providing patients with more specialized expertise in a hospital-based setting
- State-of-the-art technology and regulated quality control standards not always found in private practice offices
Advanced Laser Vision Correction Technology
- Leading-edge diagnostic equipment offers the highest degree of accuracy in assessing vision impairment and appropriate surgical options.
- IntraLaseTM FS Technology: This highly accurate, 100 percent blade-free technique uses tiny, rapid laser pulses to create the corneal flap.
- Allegretto Wave® Eye-Q: This surpasses older LASIK (laser-assisted in situ keratomileusis) technology by tracking eye movements in milliseconds, allowing for extremely precise corneal shaping.
- LenSx: This bladeless procedure allows for more precision, individualization and safety during cataract surgery.
- Our board-certified physicians complete ongoing training and education to maintain their laser surgery certification.
- Our ophthalmology team includes physicians recognized as the best in their field in U.S. News Media Group’s 2011 Top Doctors listing, including:
- Our caring physicians will take time to help you understand the treatment options and decide which treatment is best for you.
Convenient Location on the North Side of Chicago
- Located on Wellington Avenue between Sheffield Avenue and Halsted Street; the only laser vision correction program on Chicago’s North Side
- Ample on-campus parking
- Short walk from CTA trains and buses
Schedule a Complimentary Consultation
Call 773.296.3937 to schedule a complimentary consultation or request a consultation online.