Women's Imaging Center
Early detection is a critical factor in beating breast cancer, which becomes more of a risk for women as they mature. To catch breast cancer early, it is essential to follow the recommended guidelines for getting mammograms. Fortunately, at Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center, scheduling mammograms, breast ultrasounds and other women’s imaging procedures is quick and easy.
Our radiology team will work with your schedule to get you in for your mammogram quickly, administer exemplary care and work hard to get you your results in 24 hours or less.
- Digital mammography
- Screening mammography appointments
- Diagnostic mammograms
- Breast biopsy and breast ultrasound
- DEXA scan
- Consultation with the oncology department to ensure quality patient care
- Day, evening and Saturday appointments
- Computer-assisted diagnosis
- Convenient access with discounted parking and nearby CTA trains and buses
Call 773.296.3000 today to schedule an appointment.
Your physician's order for a diagnostic mammogram or other breast-related test is required for an appointment. A physician's order is not required for a screening mammogram.
Need a Physician?
Find an Illinois Masonic Medical Center primary care physician.