Pediatric Cardiovascular Services at Advocate Children's Hospital - Park Ridge
Your partner in taking on heart disease. Our hearts beat as one.
At Advocate Children's Hospital, we care for little hearts with exceptional compassion and and expertise. Our pediatric cardiology program specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of congenital and acquired heart disease in children of all ages. Our skilled team of pediatric professionals—cardiologists, surgeons and nurses—work together to provide you and your child with the highest quality of care and support for cardiovascular disorders, from an irregular heart beat to the most complex heart conditions.
We provide an extensive range of sophisticated technology and advanced care, including echocardiography, cardiac electrophysiology, cardiac catheterization and intervention.
Why Choose Advocate Lutheran General Children’s Hospital
- Our pediatric cardiovascular surgery program is the only one of its kind in the northwest suburbs of Illinois.
- We offer a complete continuum of pediatric cardiovascular care - from before a child is born through adolescence, offering services - from pre- and post-operative consultation to rehabilitation, plus a comprehensive range of subspecialty and outpatient services oriented specifically to children.
- Our full range of state-of-the-art diagnostic testing, including echocardiography, cardiac electrophysiology, cardiac catheterization and intervention, leads to best treatments and outcomes for our patients.
- Our renowned pediatric cardiac surgeons have trained at leading medical institutions and perform nearly half of all pediatric cardiovascular surgical procedures in the Chicagoland area.
- We are the only hospital in the area to provide state-of-the art treatments such as electrophysiology of arrhythmias in patients--provided by a team of pediatric specialists.
- Lutheran General has been repeatedly recognized by Thompson Reuters as one of the nation's top cardiovascular hospitals*
*Thomson Reuters 100 Top Hospitals: Cardiovascular Benchmarks for Success study
Heart Conditions We Treat
Our pediatric cardiovascular experts are skilled at treating the spectrum of cardiovascular conditions, including:
Services and Treatments
Fast, accurate diagnosis is the key to the best possible outcomes. Our dedicated pediatric diagnostic team combines recognized clinical excellence with the most current techniques for children. Learn more about how our diagnostic services lead to optimal heart care for our young patients.
Performing nearly half of all pediatric cardiovascular surgeries in the Chicagoland area, our team of pediatric cardiac surgeons, along with out dedicated support staff, are among the best in the nation.
Learn more about our services and treatments.
Meet Our Care Team
Our skilled pediatric cardiologists, pediatric cardiac surgeons, and nurses together provide the highest quality of care for patients with cardiovascular disorders from an irregular heart beat to the most complex heart conditions.
Find an Advocate Children’s Hospital Pediatric Cardiovascular Specialist
Contact us today at 847.723.KIDS (5437) for more information. We’re here to serve you and your family.