1. What made you want to be a doctor?
I actually wanted to be a cancer doctor, because my grandfather died of lymphoma. I hoped that I could help cure cancer, so other families did not have to be sad to lose their loved ones.
2. How do you handle the pressure?
I think about how my patients must feel. Their the ones who have it the hardest. I realize my pressure is nothing compared to what they are going through, and I am to relax and do my best work for my patients.
3. What do you do for fun?
I love to play hockey and spend time with my family traveling.
4. Do you know any good jokes?
Not really, but my sons tell some good ones.
5. Will you make me wake up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom?
Never, I would hate to get up in the middle of the night, so I will do everything possible to prevent that and let you get a good night's sleep.
6. Are you good at giving shots so it doesn't hurt?
I don't give shots in my department. So, if you are coming to my office and clinic, you will not see any needles. I am one of the good guys.
7. What's your favorite animal?
It is a Wolverine. That is the mascot of the college I went to. Wolverines are cool animals. It is also a super hero in the X men movies and comics.
8. What's your favorite food?
I like steaks, shellfish (lobster, crab, shrimp, etc...), but my all time favorite is my wife's apple pie with ice cream (lots of it) on top.