Advocate Lutheran General Hospital's cardiac catheterization lab offers the latest in diagnostic and interventional technology. The department features:
- three diagnostic/interventional labs
- an electrophysiology lab
- an 8 bed pre- and post- procedural area
Leading-edge technological cardiac catherization procedures performed by the department include:
- cardiac angiograms (adult and pediatric)
- coronary angioplasty
- peripheral angiography and angioplasty
- electrophysiology studies and ablations (adult and pediatric)
- tilt table testing
- elective cardioversions
Hours of Operation
The cardiac catheterization lab is open weekdays, from 7:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. Staff are on call after-hours for emergency procedures.
For more information about the catheterization lab or testing procedures, you may contact the lab manager or clinical coordinator at 847.723.6990.