On a first visit to the clinic, patients can expect a consultation with a cardiologist and an advanced practice nurse, who specializes in congenital heart disease. Staff will conduct a health history analysis and physical. A comprehensive treatment plan will be designed on this visit. An ECHO, specialized to visualize the congenital heart abnormalities with more accuracy than a general ECHO will be performed at this visit. Further diagnostic tests and procedures may be indicated.
Diagnostic Tests and Procedures
- EKG - to review the electrical function and rhythm of the heart
- ECHO - ultrasound of the heart to assess anatomy and the function
- Cardiac catheterization - looking at the blood flow through the heart, measure pressures and further assess heart function
- Cardiac MRI - gives detailed pictures of the heart
- Cardiac electrophysiology - study abnormal heart rhythms.
Call 847.723.3600 today to schedule a first appointment or for more information.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need an order from my doctor to be seen? A order from your doctor is not necessary to schedule your first appointment
- What type of insurance do you accept?
- What if I don't have insurance?
Phone Number: 847.723.3600
Location: 1775 Dempster Street
Park Ridge, IL