Cardiovascular Services at Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
Your partner in taking on heart disease. Our hearts beat as one.
When it comes to matters of the heart, you deserve the best care available--delivered with clinical expertise and empathy. Our team of cardiovascular experts is recognized in the Chicago area for cardiology services and cardiovascular surgery. Let us care for your heart—with excellence and compassion.
Why Choose Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- We're nationally recognized four times by Thompson Reuters as one of the nation’s top cardiovascular hospitals*
- We received the American Heart Association’s Get With The Guidelines gold award in recognition of its coronary artery disease patient care and outcomes
- Our experience and expertise span the continuum, from prevention - using the one-of-a-kind REACH® (Risk Evaluation in Action for Cardiovascular Health) program - to diagnosis and treatment followed by ongoing aftercare.
- As a teaching hospital, Lutheran General is on the leading edge of cardiac research and technology.
- Our vascular diagnostics lab is accredited by the Intersocietal Commission for the Accreditation of Vascular Labs (ICAVL)
- Recipient of the 2012 Gold Performance Achievement Award by the National Cardiovascular Data Registry. This award is given to hospitals that have achieved sustaining performance measures in the treatment of acute myocardial infarction patients following the established guidelines at or above the 90th percentile for eight quarters or two years consecutively.
* Thomson Reuters 100 Top Hospitals: Cardiovascular Benchmarks for Success study
Heart Conditions We Treat
Our cardiovascular experts are skilled at treating the spectrum of cardiovascular conditions, including:
Services and Treatments
Fast, accurate diagnosis is critical in caring for heart patients. Our diagnostic team combines recognized clinical excellence with leading edge diagnostic techniques for children and adults. Learn more about how our diagnostic services lead to optimal heart care.
At Lutheran General Hospital we combine advanced diagnostics and therapeutic treatment with state-of-the-art medical technology and experienced cardiac specialists. Annually, we perform over 3,500 diagnostic and therapeutic procedures on infants, children and adults. Learn more about our services:
Meet Our Care Team
At Lutheran General Hospital, you have a team who understands exactly what you're going through. We deliver care not only with clinical expertise, but with empathy and compassion. Our specialists are known and recognized in the Chicago area for cardiology services and cardiovascular surgery, and our experience and expertise spans the continuum, from prevention to diagnosis and treatment.
Find an Advocate Lutheran General Cardiology Specialist
We’re here to provide you with expert, compassionate heart care. Contact us at 847.723.7247 today for more information on how we can help you.