Information assistance is a free service that connects you with trained staff who can provide you with information on a wide variety of services and programs.
- Older Adult Services staff can take the time to discuss a variety of options with you
- Assistance finding community based services (connect with our services)
- Answer your questions regarding aging concerns
Our supportive staff is here to help you with anything that you need. We can provide assistance:
- Connecting you with services, even if out of state
- Connecting you to the many programs that older adult services has
Remember one thing: You are never alone. For more information on this program, please call 847.296.0737.