Welcome to Therapy Services at Advocate Lutheran General Hospital’s Parkside Facility! Our goal is to provide you with excellent and compassionate care. We hope you find the below information helpful in preparing you for your first visit, and we look forward to serving you.
To Schedule an Appointment
Call us at 847.723.7500 to schedule an appointment. If you are being seen for Physical, Occupational, or Speech Therapy, you will be asked to make an appointment for an evaluation and approximately 4-6 follow-up visits. You will also be asked information regarding your prescription from your doctor so please have it handy and be ready to provide that information.
New Patient Forms
Click here to download and print forms you will need for registration. To help your registration process go more quickly and smoothly on your first day, complete these forms at home, and then bring the completed forms with you for your first visit.
What to Bring
For your first visit, please bring:
- Your physician’s prescription, including your diagnosis
- The mailing addresses and/or fax and phone numbers of your physician(s)
- Your insurance card
- If you have any questions related to coverage, please verify with your insurance company that Advocate Lutheran General Hospital is an approved provider of therapy services under your plan.
- Any necessary referrals for your insurance
- Please note: if you are covered under Advocate Physician Partners HMO, you are required to have a referral from your primary care physician prior to scheduling an appointment.
- A photo ID
- Your New Patient Forms
When to Arrive
Please arrive 30 minutes early on your first day to allow sufficient time to park and register.
The most convenient parking is the Main Garage on the south side of Dempster. There is also patient parking at the Center for Advanced Care Garage, located west of Luther Lane. Refer to the campus map for additional details and for valet parking information.
As a courtesy to our patients we validate parking, so please remember to bring your card in with you for your appointment.
We are located in Suite G10 on the ground floor of the Parkside Building, adjacent to Advocate Lutheran General Hospital.
To see the answers to some of our most frequently asked questions, click here.
We look forward to serving you!