Here are a few of the benefits available through the Senior Advocate and Older Adult Services programs at Lutheran General Hospital:
The Senior Advocate program offers many benefits to its members, including:
- Insurance/Financial Counseling-A Senior Advocate counselor can provide assistance with processing all of your medical paperwork. We are also available to answer your questions about benefits and help you review your options regarding Medicare and supplemental insurances to allow you to make choices that are best for you.
- Free Monthly Blood Pressure Screenings-Screenings are available the first Wednesday of every month from 10 a.m. - Noon. No appointment necessary.
- Discounted Fitness Center Membership-All seniors (age 65 and older) are eligible to receive a discounted membership to the Lutheran General Fitness Center.
- Educational Seminars and Health Fairs-Periodic seminars on a variety of topics related to your health and personal safety.
- Discounts-Enjoy discounts on meals at Lutheran General Hospital Top Deck Cafeteria and on purchases made at The Flower Shop in Parkside Center.
- Annual Flu Shot Program-Each Fall, Lutheran General Hospital hosts a flu shot program for seniors and other high-risk adults. Call the Flu Shot Hotline at 1.800.995.4267 for updates on registration and appointments.
- Transportation Service-This service is available to Lutheran General Hospital and other related sites. Cost is $5 each way. Must live in local suburban area.
How to Join Senior Advocate
To become a Senior Advocate member, fill out the enrollment form. You may either submit the form online or print and fill out a copy and mail it to:
Advocate Medical Group - Sykes
2555 Martin Luther King Drive
Chicago, IL 60616
For assistance in completing this application, call 1.800.323.8622 Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Finding the Senior Advocate Office at Lutheran General Hospital
We are conveniently located in the Patient Resource Center (Dempster Plaza Shopping Center) across the street from Lutheran General Hospital, 8820 Dempster Street, Niles. Call 847.723.7277 for more information regarding benefits to this free program.
Visit http://www.advocatehealth.com/senioradvocate for more information on Senior Advocate