A select number of spots are still available on Advocate’s Inspired to Run marathon team.
To join the team, email ACF-Marathon@advocatehealth.com
Individuals who join Advocate’s Inspired to Run charity marathon program will enjoy the following benefits:
- Comprehensive 18-week training plan, running schedule and weekly updates
- Weekly group long runs led by Chicago Area Runners Association (CARA) group leaders
- Your choice of 10 CARA training locations throughout the city and suburbs
- Mid-week runs at a variety of locations throughout the city and suburbs
- Complimentary speed workouts, to increase your running speed, offered three times per week
- CARA membership that includes reduced fees at over 100 Chicagoland races, and a one-year subscription to Runner’s World magazine
- Inspired to Run technical running shirt
- Personal fundraising webpage and tips on how to raise funds
In return for this support, each participant is responsible for raising $1,000 to benefit Advocate Health Care. Take on the challenge of running or walking 26.2 miles, inspire others and help change the lives of our patients, our caregivers and our communities.
Thank you to our sponsors and donors for their generous contributions. If you would like to donate to a member of the 2013 Inspired to Run team, or make a general donation to the team, click here.
To learn about Advocate Health Care’s 2013 Inspired to Run Chicago Marathon team, contact Kaari Kafer or call 847.384.3436
Please click here for information regarding corporate sponsorships or contact Kevin Crowe at 847.384.3445.