Sports Medicine Fellows
Matt Vogt, MD
Undergraduate: St. Louis University
Medical School: St. Louis University
Residency: Carle Foundation Hospital – Family Medicine
- Reason I chose Advocate Lutheran General Family Medicine: I chose Lutheran General Sports Medicine for the unique opportunity to do a part time fellowship. It’s not only a great program with dedicated faculty and staff, but offers the fellow the potential to gain an individually tailored experience with all that a sports town like the city of Chicago has to offer.
- Hobbies/Interests: With two young children, when away from work spending time with family is my primary interest. We like to go for walks and bike rides, and go out for gelato.
- Favorite Baseball Team: St. Louis Cardinals
Rathi Joseph, DO
Undergraduate: University of Iowa, College of Engineering
Medical School: Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine
Residency: Schwab Rehab Hospital Physical Medicine and Rehab
- Reason I chose Lutheran General Sports Medicine: I chose ALGH because of a history of excellence in Sports Medicine with outstanding opportunities in a very congenial environment
- Hobbies/Interests: Reading: reading Game of Thrones right now, Eating: top 5 favorite foods include cheese, spinach, cookies, pasta & mashed potatoes, Playing with my two kids, Anya and Rayan
- Favorite Movie: The Princess Bride