The faculty of the Advocate Lutheran General Family Medicine Residency embrace the following mission:
- Model Outstanding, compassionate, patient-centered care
- Prepare family physicians to create a Medical Home for and with their patients, care compassionately and competently for the entire family, understand family roles and life circumstances, and know the community they serve.
- Provide a nurturing Educational Home which is flexible in identifying and addressing the needs of each learner.
- Develop effective leaders and team members committed to promoting family medicine and addressing the challenges of providing quality health care for all.
- Promote healthy physician lifestyles which incorporate effective time management, stress reduction, self-care, and life-long learning.