Advocate Physician Partners' commitment to helping improve the quality of health care includes sharing knowledge and experience we've gained along the way. In support of that effort, a number of Advocate Physician Partners leaders have written, contributed to or been featured in articles included in top industry publications. Click on the links below to view recent articles.
- Physician-Hospital Integration: Market Trends, Health Reform Drive Closer Ties. Published in Futurescan 2011: Healthcare Trends and Implications 2011-2016. 2011.
- Getting to There from Here: Evolving to ACOs Through Clinical Integration Programs; Including the Advocate Health Care Example as Presented by Lee B. Sacks, M.D. Published by Kaufman, Hall & Associates, Inc., http://www.kaufmanhall.com. 2011.
- A Health System Convinces Insurers to Play By Its Quality Rules. Published in Hospitals & Health Networks. August, 2011.
- The Movement to Accountable Care. Published by Scottsdale Institute in Inside Edge. 2011.
- Confessions of a Counter-Detailer. Published in Drug Topics. April, 2011.
- A Model for Integrating Independent Physicians into Accountable Care Organizations. Published in Health Affairs. January, 2011.
- Addition of Generic Medication Vouchers to a Pharmacist Academic Detailing Program: Effects on the Generic Dispensing Ratio in a Physician-Hospital Organization. Published in Journal of Managed Care Pharmacy. July/August, 2010.
- Lee Sacks, MD: Enhancing Quality is Good for Business. Published in Healthcare Financial Management Association. December, 2010
- Proven Methods to Achieve High Payment for Performance. Published in The Journal of Medical Practice Management. July/August, 2007. Posted with permission by The Journal of Medical Practice Management, Volume 23 Number 1, pages 5-11, Copyright 2007, Greenbranch Publishing, 800-933-3711, http://www.greenbranch.com/.