The Advocate Research Director’s Network
- The Advocate Research Director’s Network is a system wide and site based network.
- This network acts as a conduit for communication and shared resources within and between Advocate Investigators.
- The Advocate Research Director’s Network has developed into a network which is inclusive of numerous invested Advocate Investigators, including residency programs, fellowship programs, nursing, pharmacy, and performance improvement.
- Through this network communication it serves to facilitate scholarly activity within and between sites and departments and serves as a resource for mentors and trainees alike.
- In addition to the above, The Advocate Research Director’s Network also works to host the annual Advocate Research and Innovation Forum.
Julie Shaffner Research Fellowship Workshop for Nursing
- Each year, RNs may apply to participate in the Julie Schaffner Research Fellowship Workshop series. Fellows earn contact hours while learning the research process, and are mentored by experienced researchers and content experts to develop proposals and carry out research or evidence-based practice projects.
Contact us at email@example.com or 847.384.3538 with any questions you may have.