Advocate Illinois Masonic School of Radiologic Technology reserves the right to:
- Change the requirements for admission and graduation.
- Prescribe the textbooks used.
- Establish fees and expenses and make any changes without notice, if warranted.
- Alter or revoke the policies, regulations and requirements contained herein.
- Refuse to admit an applicant or readmit a student when in the best interests of the school or the student.
- Dismiss a student from the school, who in the judgment of the appropriate authorities is not suitable for the profession.