Your Cancer Care Team at Advocate South Suburban Hospital
At the South Suburban Cancer Center we focus on total care of each patient-from consultation and planning through treatment and follow-up care. We believe education and personal support are as important as the expert medical treatment each patient receives from our dedicated team.
Our Board-Certified Radiation Oncologists
Jayant Ginde, MD,
Medical Director and
founding member of
Advocate South Suburban
Dr. Jay V. Ginde, Medical Director
Dr. J. David Morgan
Dr. H. Jason Kang
Dr. Elke Aippersbach
Dr. Ham N. Lee
Dr. Faisal Vali
Our Board-Certified Medical Oncologists
Dr. M. Mufaddal Hamadeh
Dr. M. Patrick Lowe
Dr. Vasia Ahmed
Dr. Lekha Babu
Dr. Riaz Elahi
Dr. Vasantha Kumaraiah
Dr. Gianluca Lazzaro
Dr. John McKeown
Dr. Yunus Nomanbhoy
Dr. Jose Paredes
Dr. Jacob Rotmensch
Our Patient Care Team
Works directly with the radiation oncologists during treatment planning and delivery to help ensure that complex treatments are properly tailored for each patient
Team up with our radiation oncologists to administer the patient's daily radiation treatment.
- Monitor the patient's physical condition to evaluate any adverse reactions to treatment.
- All of our radiation therapists are certified by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists and licensed by the State of Illinois.
Offers infusion care and monitors the patient's physical condition to evaluate any adverse reactins to treatment.
Helps patients through the process of scheduling follow-up appointments, doctor's visits and treatment options. The navigator offers emotional as well as clinical support and will remain with you for as long as needed from a few days to a few years.
- Works both independently and as a team with our radiation oncologists to provide patient and family care during treatment
- Performs patient assessments, provides patient and family education about procedures and possible side effects
- Assists with symptom management
Schedule an Appointment
Patients and physicians may call Advocate South Suburban Cancer Center to schedule a consultation. After the first appointment, the patient will schedule future appointments for treatment directly with the center. Appointments may be scheduled weekdays between 8 am and 5 pm.
Call 708.799.9995 to schedule an appointment today.