Advocate South Suburban Hospital's state-of-the-art Emergency Department provides advanced care for more than 47,000 patients each year. Our expanded facility features amenities that enable us to meet our patients' needs and treat them with the utmost dignity, care and compassion.
A Guide for emergency department patients and their families
At the South Suburban Hospital Emergency Room you'll find:
- Board certified or board eligible physicians in emergency medicine
- Family practice physicians in fast track
- Nurses certified in several areas of emergency care
- Specially trained emergency technicians
- AHA Stroke Certification
- Expanded emergency facilities after 9:00 a.m., providing care for less serious ailments
- Treatment rooms with floor-to-ceiling walls and doors
- Separate triage rooms for interviewing patients and family members
- Private consultation room for physician meetings with family members
Comfort and Convenience
- Separate waiting areas for television viewing, reading and conversation
- Special play area for children
- Circular drive for patient drop-off
- Convenient designated parking
Easily accessible from the Tri-State Tollway (I-294), I-80 and I-57.
17800 South Kedzie Avenue
Hazel Crest, IL 60429
In any life-threatening emergency, you should dial 911 immediately.