An Affiliate of the Midwestern University/College of Osteopathic Medicine
IRP (Intern Registration Program) Code 66311
The goal of the Rotating Osteopathic Internship Program is to provide a well-rounded foundation for future medical training while fulfilling the American Osteopathic Association (AOA) requirements for the traditional internship year. In conjunction with Midwestern University College of Osteopathic Medicine, Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center has developed a rotating internship curriculum that meets the goals and objectives of the osteopathic internship and provides a comprehensive approach to future medical training.
- Program offers ten Traditional Internship positions
- Program approved by the American Osteopathic Association
- Year-long program dedicated to providing a comprehensive experience
- Opportunity to learn in one of the nation's finest medical institutions
- Tertiary care hospital and trauma center with extensive and expanding outpatient facilities serving primary care and specialty needs
- Ethnically and socio-economically diverse patient population
- Housing on-campus
Family Practice-Focused Rotating Osteopathic Internship
The Family Practice-Focused Rotating Osteopathic Internship has now been transitioned into the dually-accredited Family Practice Residency Program.
Learn more about the Family Practice Program.