Advocate Injury Institute
For Medical Professionals
Who We Are
The Advocate Injury Institute is comprised of Advocate Health Care's trauma centers. Level I Trauma Centers:
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
- Advocate Condell Medical Center
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
Level II Trauma Centers
- Advocate Bromenn Medical Center
- Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital
In addition, Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center and Advocate Christ Medical Center are designated as POD hospitals with local and regional responsibility for coordinating disaster preparedness. Advocate Health Care is recognized as the largest provider of trauma care in the state of Illinois.
To be a leader in the metropolitan Chicago area and the state of Illinois in the delivery of state-of-the-art trauma care and associated injury prevention, education and research program.
Trauma 2012: Prepare for the Worst and Hope for the Best!
This event is completed and below are the featured presentations.
Thursday, November 14, 2012
Friday, November 15, 2012