Your Cancer Care Team at Advocate Trinity Hospital
At Trinity Hospital we focus on total care of each patient-from consultation and planning through treatment and follow-up care. We believe education and personal support are as important as the expert medical treatment each patient receives from our dedicated team.
Our Board-Certified Physicians
- Richard Bauer
- Michael Hinz
- Sanobar Khan
- Howard Kim
- Kinneth Lapat
- Neil Mehta
- Jyoti Saini
- Evan Samett
- David Shirfrin
- Faisal Vali
- Prabhu Velan
- Petre Wecsler
Our Patient Care Team
Medical Receptionist/Administrative Assistant
Ensures that all patient information is completed in an accurate and timely manner
Works directly with the radiation oncologists during treatment planning and delivery to help ensure that complex treatments are properly tailored for each patient
Quality Improvement Coordinator
Is responsible for coordinating and facilitating the development, review, approval and distribution of clinical policies, procedures and standards of practice for the radiation treatment center
Team up with our radiation oncologists to administer the patient's daily radiation treatment
- Monitor the patient's physical condition to evaluate any adverse reactions to treatment.
- All of our radiation therapists are certified by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists and licensed by the State of Illinois
- Works both independently and as a team with our radiation oncologists to provide patient and family care during treatment
- Performs patient assessments, provides patient and family education about procedures and possible side effects
- Assists with symptom management
Schedule an Appointment
Patients and physicians may call Trinity Hospital to schedule a consultation. After the first appointment, the patient will schedule future appointments for treatment directly with the center. Appointments may be scheduled weekdays between 8 am and 5 pm.
Call 773.967.2000 to schedule an appointment today.