At the heart of Advocate BroMenn Medical Center is a spiritual commitment to serving people. Beyond our broad range of services, skilled staff, technological advances and an exceptional level of community involvement, we have dedicated all of our abilities to care for the health of the people we serve. BroMenn focuses on our patients as individuals, while also caring for the needs of their families and our community as a whole.
The Mission of Advocate Health Care is to serve the health needs of individuals, families and communities through a wholistic philosophy rooted in our fundamental understanding of human beings as created in the image of God.
Compassion - We embrace the whole person and respond to emotional, ethical and spiritual concerns, as well as physical needs in our commitment to unselfishly care for others.
Equality - We affirm the worth and spiritual freedom of each person and treat all people with respect, integrity and dignity.
Excellence - We empower people to continually improve the outcomes of our service, to advance quality and to increase innovation and openness to new ideas.
Partnership - We collaborate as employees, physicians, volunteers and community leaders to utilize the talents and creativity of all persons.
Stewardship - We are responsible and accountable to all that we are, have and do.
• We believe each person is created in the image of God.
• We respect, include and serve people without regard to race, religion, age, disability, gender, sexual orientation or socio-economic status.
• We seek to assure the spiritual freedom of all persons.
• We extend our concerns for the whole person to out patients, employees, physicians, volunteers, trustees and their families.
• We address clinical, business, corporate and social-ethical issues from a faith perspective and assist individuals, families and professionals in the resolution of these issues.
• We are guided by the principles of justice in addressing our social responsibility as a corporate citizen in this society.
• We believe in effective collaboration with those individuals and entities interested in addressing the health care needs of our region.