Advocate Health Care provides CME activities that assist physicians in maintaining and developing the knowledge and skills needed to deliver high quality, cost-effective care, and improve clinical outcomes using evidence-based medicine.
Accreditation with Commendation
Advocate Health Care is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- The 7th Annual Trends in Hematology/Oncology Healthcare Provider will be held in the Olson Auditorium, Advocate Lutheran General Hospital, 1775 W. Dempster Street, Park Ridge, IL
» Saturday, April 26, 2014 from 7:00am - 1:00pm. Click here to register.
- Innovative Approaches to Improve the Patient Experience in the Physician Office and the Hospital will be held in the Conference Center, Advocate Condell Medical Center, 801 South Milwaukee Avenue, Libertyville, IL on May 5, 2014
- Pediatric Research and QI Symposium 2014 will be held at Advocate Children's Hospital - Oak Lawn, 4440 W. 95th Street, Oak Lawn, IL on May 7, 2014.
- Advanced Minimally Invasive Surgeries will be held at the Wildfire Restaurant, 1300 Patriot Boulevard, Glenview, IL on May 8, 2014. Click here to register.
- Crossing the Great Divide will be held at the Biltmore Country Club, 160 Biltmore Drive, North Barrington, IL on May 14, 2014.
Click here to register online for CME events.
Click here to register for clinical seminar activities (non-CME events).