Cancer Services at Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
Comprehensive Care with a Compassionate Touch
The physical and emotional impact of cancer can be overwhelming. If you or someone you love has been diagnosed with cancer, you want the best treatment options, personalized emotional support and a care team that will guide you every step along the way.
Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center is a leader in the fight against cancer. Our specialists are on your side with expert training, research, clinical trials and advanced technologies and treatments.
Click here to view our 2011 Annual Cancer Program Report.
Why Choose Us for Cancer Care?
One of the most critical decisions you’ll make when facing cancer is choosing the right cancer care team. Illinois Masonic Medical Center’s cancer care program has all the advantages you want when looking for treatment:
- Care focused on your comfort, privacy and health
- The Angelo P. Creticos, MD, Cancer Center: Your team of experts and all cancer-related care, treatments and services in one location
- Unique access to specialists at the top of their field, including liver and pancreatic cancer specialists
- Outstanding treatment and care facilities with accreditation - recognized by the Commission on Cancer of the American College of Surgeons for offering the best in cancer care
- Oncology-certified nurses, pharmacists and social workers collaborating with our oncologists to provide support and care throughout treatment and survivorship
Cancers We Treat
We specialize in the treatment of many cancers, including:
Services and Treatments
Comprehensive care is at the core of our services and treatment. A multidisciplinary team determines the best approach, which means physicians from different practices and disciplines consult on your care.
The Angelo P. Creticos, MD, Cancer Center - the cancer care facility on the Illinois Masonic Medical Center campus - unites all cancer care and research under one roof for more efficient planning and treatment. Our diagnostic and treatment options include:
- Surgical services, including minimally-invasive surgery
- RapidArc radiotherapy
- Radiation therapy
- Advanced diagnostics
- Clinical trials
- Interventional radiology
Meet Our Care Team